Vehicle Body or Frame Damaged?
YOU CAN COUNT ON US WHEN YOU'RE IN NEED OF HELP
We know how to repair all makes and models
At Sunset Body Works, we work on all types of vehicles: cars, trucks, vintage, new, foreign, and domestic.
The highly trained, expert specialists of Sunset Body Works have received specialized training and certifications from:
- ASA (Automotive Service Association)
- ASE (National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence)
- BMW GRAV Aluminum Structural Repair
- Glasurit Auto Paint Technology
- I-CAR Collision Repair Training
- PPG Paints and Coatings
When you get in an accident, we are your #1 certified, fully trained and equipped facility.
When your vehicle comes in, we will repair and replace all the parts needed to get your car back on the road ASAP.
- All the damaged bodywork will be repaired or parts will be replaced as needed and approved by your insurance.
- Dent and Scratch Removal for minor cosmetic damage
- Bumper repair and/or replacement
- Windshield replacement
- Headlight restoration
- Complete frame repair
- Complete structural repair
- Precise unibody repairs
- Compression spot welding
- Axle repair
- Wheel alignment
- Complete body painting
- Spot painting
- Custom painting
- Color matching